RE: [XP][Stylus Color 740]Trying to print at 1440dpi

Since XP and 2K are both flavors of NT, while Me is from the DOS side of the
family tree, I would expect that the 2K driver would be the one that would
work.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco

> From: Dave Emmerson
>
> You don't say which one you're using, but if you don't have the right
> driver, then you're lucky that it works as well as it appears to.
> If you can
> find one for WindowsME or NT 2000, the odds are that one of those
> will work
> for you, possibly depending upon which XP version you're using.

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]