Search Epson Archive

Re: [XP][Stylus Color 740]Trying to print at 1440dpi

You don't say which one you're using, but if you don't have the right
driver, then you're lucky that it works as well as it appears to. If you can
find one for WindowsME or NT 2000, the odds are that one of those will work
for you, possibly depending upon which XP version you're using.

Try looking on:
http://www.epson.co.uk/support/download/inkjet.htm
.. and no, there isn't an XP driver there.

---

I'm new to this list and to printing and wondered if anybody could shed any
light on this problem.

No matter how hard I try, I cannot get my printer to print at 1440dpi; the
highest dpi I am offered is 720.

I have an Epson Stylus Color 740 printer which is capable of printing up to
1440 x 720 dpi.

I have Windows XP professional using Adobe Photoshop Elements connecting to
the printer using USB.

I cannot find any drivers for this printer for XP.

Any help would be appreciated

Regards
DaveW

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or
disclosing its contents to any other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.syntegra.com