Re: MIS CFS system OK?

I concur in Jerry's response.  I have used the NMC CIS for many months now
without any problems whatsoever.  I print basically on Epson Watercolor
paper in Super A3-B size, seems like forever without a refill.  Have had
prints in a shop window, direct daylight but not in the direct sun path for
several weeks without any evident fading or color shifting.  As to ultimate
longevity, who really knows?  Everything one hears is actually a best-guess
estimate even though based on some scientific test as atmospheric conditions
as well as display conditions differ throughout the world.  As Kharim Hogan
said, check back in about 10 years.

Konrad Poth

> I'd get the nomorecarts system Better design, no resetting the chip,
> because it always reads the cartridge is full. Get it (rebranded Niagara
> now,) from http://www.mediastreet.com
>
> Jerry

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]