Search Epson Archive

Basic Question on Paper

Is Legion's Somerset Velvet a good paper to use for pigmented inks? I
just bought a C80, and am looking for a good paper to use. I've tried
sampler packs, but it takes more than 1 or 2 sheets (for me at any
rate) to really work with the paper and get settings right and try it
with different images, etc.

I am looking for a good matte or semi-matte paper to use with this
printer, one that will give me *some* archival quality (not demanding
75 years, but 25 expected would be a big step up). I can't find
anything that definitively says yes, this paper is good for pigmented
inks.

Thanks!!!