Search Epson Archive

Clogs, air leaks, and videotape -- the sequel

I sent an inquiry to Nomorecarts about air leaks and replacement plugs
and this is the answer I got:

------------------------
It sounds more likely that the internal filter of the cartridge is clogged -
each chamber has a small filter that can become clogged over time, dependant
on what type of ink you use and how much flows through it.

Never heard of a problem with the seals, but in any event we don't have
access to any new seals.  Since it is most likely a clogged filter, we would
recommend a new modified cartridge for a full fix.

Any comments?

Tony Karp, TLC Systems Corp    tkarp@tlc-systems.com

Visit our web sites:
 Techno-Impressionist Museum:  http://www.techno-impressionist.com