Re: Generations 5 with PGPP?

With Generation 5 there is bronzing and a grain effect in darker colors.
While it might be a step forward for pigments on glossy paper it still needs
improvement.

In a message dated 2/26/02 1:47:41 AM EST, mike@vtphoto.net writes:

> Hey group,
>
>  Sorry if this question has already been asked, but I've been off-list for
> bit.  I see that the new Generations 5 inks are available on media street,
> was waiting for this in order to switch to a CIS system.  Their site says
the
> inks will work on glossy papers, but they only cite their own papers, with
no
> mention of Epson PGPP which I have a lot of.
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]