From: "Peter Dulis" <pdulis@globalserve.net>
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 6:09 AM
Subject: I am a part of Daves

> I hope that everything within the family works out for the best and
everyone can TOGETHER come to conclusions that you all agree upon. But I
will leave that between you and your family now, I dont see that I am a part
of it anymore. I hope everythings good. Hope youre all doing well. Take
Care.

> Yours by Grace,
> Sarah
>

> -
> subject lines. http://www.leben.com/lists for list instruction

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]