Re: Ouch!

Cathy, Terrence and all,  With all due respect, you're making this harder
than it should have to be.  If all that is said below (and in other posts)
was required in order to make a nice print, epson and hp among others would
be out of business.  While what you say may be required to make a very high
quality color print, nice color prints are not supposed to be that
difficult.

I build PC's for alot of people, some 5000 at this juncture and no one (well
almost no one) has ever called me to say that they can't get decent color
from their printer.

There is just something basically wrong in Terrence's situation - it may be
the printer and it may be that he should complain to Epson - it may be a
clog or some other anomaly.

So by suggesting that one do all the things that everyone has been saying,
everyone is scaring all the newbies out of the business.

Good color is not that difficult - high quality color is another story - end
of discussion.

My 2¢,

Nick