Search Epson Archive

Re: Paper size frustration

For anybody else who may be struggling with paper size, it's amazing what
reading every detail in the manual can do. I re-loaded the paper by pressing
the paper loading-release button so that my long paper (24 inches) was
loaded up to the printing area and all is well.
Why it works that way is still a mystery to me.