Search Epson Archive

RE: Why is profiling necessary - it shouldn't be that difficult?????

Nick,

You are apparently blessed by the color gods. I on the other hand am
besieged by color demons.

I agree with that it shouldn't be this difficult but it certainly has been
for me.

I will use some of your suggestions and some from some of the other
respondents.

FYI, I have printed several test images and all the heads are working
properly. It is just that all my prints so far have been off just enough for
me to think I don't have a clue! Off goes the printer till I know more and
then can begin testing again. It is far too expensive to test the way I have
been.

Thanks again,

Terrence Mahanna