Search Epson Archive

Re: How many prints? CIS maintenance issue

  And depending on your printer, don't forget that when one color is
'empty', you must replace the whole cartridge, not just the one color.
Theoretically, the others could be close to full !  So the waste factor is
actually more unless of course you always use the same amounts of each color
(but your 25% reduction number may factor that in ?)  :)

Charlie