Search Epson Archive

Re: profiling

Hi,

Not a scanner but with the Spectrocam from Spectrostar.
Usually much better than using a scanner for that purpose.

My combo Colorblind Matchbox and the Spectrocam has been able to profile
very reasonable the dye-based inks from Epson but not the pigmented inks.

Regards,

Udo J. Machiels
Atmos Design
United Kingdom