Re: 1520 max paper width

You are correct, but so was the other poster, who was commen6ting on the
printable area. The 1520 may handle wider paper but will only print a 13 inch
wide image on it. Paul

Nick Makris wrote:

> Yesterday, someone wrote that the max paper width for a 1520 is 13".  After
> checking my manual, I find that the 1520, which is a workhorse, will accept
> 17" rolls or cut paper of like width.  Have never tried to print anything
> longer than 20" but I seem to recall that a 44" length is acceptable - the
> specs show various sizes of up to 20".
>
> Nick
>
> -

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]