From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Miriam Steinberg
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 10:20 AM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Epson 3000

Hello everyone
I am a new member  of the list. I am a graphic designer who needs a
color printer for comping and getting as good an idea about  how the
color will print on offset as is possible for approximately $1000.
Believe it or not I am  still using the Epson Styus Pro XL. I think its
on its last legs, and the color is nowhere near accurate. I am looking
at the Epson 3000. I like that it is postscript, and tabloid size. Do
any of you use this printer? What are your experiences w/ it and would
you recommend it?
Thanks in advance
Miriam