From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Ed Shotwell
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 4:14 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: 1270 and USB connection

Christine, something else has got to be wrong.  I've got the Mac G4 400mhz
768mg ram, system 9.1 with 3 Epson printers and a palm pilot all plugged
into a cheapie little 4 port powered
hub (It doesn't even have a brand name on it).  It's all on, all the time,
everyday... it works fine.  It is unreasonable for any manufacturer to
presume that a user will just have one
device and a keyboard to plug in.  You have to use a hub.  USB is designed
to handle up to 127 devices.  I would get a hold of Apple and see if they
can track down the problem for you.

Good Luck!!

Ed Shotwell
Eaton Rapids, MI

-

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]