Re: 1280/Mac "out of memory" problem

I have a similar problem with an 1160, although it seems to only
happen with one type of file, which is based on a Neato CD Label
template. When I try to print, I get the message, "Sorry, there is
not enough memory for that operation. Print again after quitting
unused applications." I have 1.5 GB of RAM, Photoshop is the only
thing running, OS 9.2.2. I have rebuilt the label from a
newly-downloaded template, have tried flattening it and saving as a
Tiff, Monitor 3 is assigned 20mb of RAM, have turned off a bunch of
extensions, and still get this very frustrating message. TechTool Pro
finds nothing wrong with the file. Is there another company that
produces templates that I could use maybe? Thanks.

--
Regards,

Nick Jahn
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]