Slide shows

This is obviously off topic but I am unable to locate a suitable program for
producing slide shows and hope someone on list may have answer.
I had previously downloaded and program from InmediaPresents but have lost
it due to having to reformatt a PC and am unable to locate the company or
product online.
What I'm looking for is a program which will allow for professional slide
presentations with transitions and sound files capability.I need to be able
to save the slide show to CD for viewing on either PC or MAC full screen.
(no view boxes or windows).It should ideally have its own auto launch
program built in to the viewer.
I'd prefer a MAC based program but would accept a PC only program  if it
met specs.
Joseph

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]