Re: Brightcube Velvet

Tim,
Can you define what you are looking for when you inquire about the archival
qualities of papers?

Harvey Ferdschneider
partner, SKID Photography, NYC

> Is anyone using the Brightcube Eclipse Velvet dbl sided paper?
> I just bought some to try out with my 1200 and MIS archival inks.
> So far it looks great!
> It's really holding the MIS inks very well. Better than anything I've tried
> so far.
>
> I'm curious of the archival properties of this match. Also wondering about
> Brightcubes other papers.
>
> Thanks
> Tim

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]