RE: My Stylus Photo not feeling so good...

		>The manual for my Epson 1200 advises that cartridges that are
		>over 6-months old should be replaced.  I'm not sure how long
		>even unopened cartridges will last.

Thanks, I'll look into that. Too bad if this is the case as I've got quite a few cartridges still tightly shrink wrapped. You'd think that would keep it sealed enough, no? Well, I'll see if I can get hold of some "fresh" cartridges to check if that helps...

peace,
Tormod in Stockholm
http://www.airwhale.com/

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]