Re: Matte vs Glossy

I have been using LacquerMat sprays for all of the Epson papers from the
1280 with great success. I have put the prints in the window for tests with
no appreciable change noted. The only paper I have difficulty with is
ColorLife, which never seems to get un-sticky, even if I wait the 24 hours
to dry before lacquering - which is a pain.

Helen

on 1/20/02 2:56 PM, jturley at jturley@skyimagelab.com wrote:

> 1. For Photo Paper, I use lacquer-mat Pearl (green bottle) as
> protective spray. Is this good for MPH, too? Does Pearl have UV
> Inhibitors BTW.
>
> 2. I noticed that the MPH prints, when touched, leave a burnished
> impression on the surface. This is especially evident on the blacks.
> The surface seems delicate, easily marred and scratched. Should I use
> a few coats of some kind of spray? Let the prints dry longer?

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]