Re: breakthrough?

Danny,

I have two 1160's with two MIS CFS systems.  Archival
color (MIS) on one and QUAD (also MIS) on the other.
They went in with no trouble (follow the directions)
and haver performed very well.  No clogs, good color,
good B&W, no metamerism (with QUAD).  I cannot speak
to the other inks you mention.  Some one else will do
that, I am sure.  The color is quite satisfactory
although it did take a bit of testing to bring it up
to the OEM ink.  Can't say which of the two CIS
systems is better.  They look like the same thing to
me.

Hope this helps.
Dick Sallee