Re: Epson-Inkjet-Digest V2000 #1697

I, too, thought that this problem was caused by not actually installing the profiles, but I
checked my folder against the profiles that show up in PS6 (under Win98SE) and found that both
installed and uninstalled profiles show up in the dialog boxes.

BTW, right clicking on a profile and selecting "properties" will reveal some information about
a profile, often including the device it's made for (as the name may be rather cryptic).

D. Grenier
Olympia, WA USA