Re: Carrot ink???

<<From: "Krista Jensen" <kristajensen@hotmail.com>: I am using Carrot inks in my ancient Stylus Pro XL. I felt I could risk it as this is my old workhorse and I will soon replace it with a newer Epson printer. So far, it is fine. I must say that I really do print a lot. Maybe
the clogs occur when people do not print on a daily basis. Just a guess.

I was asking for a friend who runs a 3000 and I think he uses it with some regularity...how long have you been using the inks?  I'll pass on your post...thanks...

<<Too funny!! I needed to read this one tonight.

I thought it was funny too...I was thinking maybe the procreate.com rabbit is a fan of carrotink???

Terrie

http://www.shopping.altavista.com
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]