Re: Greeting Card Stock

Red River Paper offers smaller size card papers and also has envelopes
to match. I use one that folds to 4.5 x 6.25. They are great!

John Stauffer

Keith Liljegren wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm looking for some greeting card stock that can be used with the 2000P to
> create 5x7 cards.  All of the greeting card papers I'm finding are 8.5x11
> (folded to 5.5x8.5)
>
> Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
>

> Keith Liljegren
>
> -
>
> .

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]