RE: printing Cd labels

Try contacting the manufacturer

TRACE AFFEX CUSTOMER SUPPORT
*	Technical Support Phone (408) 441-3500
*	Fax your questions and orders: (408) 441-7259
*	e-Mail your service request : http://www.trace.com/CDServiceReq.html

Goggle searches will get you pretty much any info you need...

><x-flowed>(I posted a query last week under the title "Print Direct to CDs"
>which I meant as a related topic to "Printing CD Labels" but it seems
>not to have attracted any response. I'll give it another try by
>relocating (reposting) it within the latter thread)
>
>The Epson 670 was adapted by a company called Affex to be used in
>printing directly onto specially coated CD blanks. I am interested in
>hearing any experiences with this product (or other direct-to-CD
>printers). The printer is called the Affex Apprentice and I think it
>is serial connected only.
>Does it use regular Epson inks or something special for the CD surface?
>
>Any information welcome concerning direct to CD label printing appreciated.
>
>DaleH
>-
>Turn off HTML mail features. Keep quoted material short. Use accurate
>subject lines. http://www.leben.com/lists for list instructions.
></x-flowed>

Click. Explore. Buy.
Over 74,000 products. Everyday low prices.
Prints, posters, home, garden decor and more.
http://www.respree.com
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]