----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie" <cjh@iquest.net>

Is there a problem with using ColorLife Epson
paper in an 880 or 980 (with OEM inks) ?  Package
says it is for dye-based inks, but I didn't know
if it faded more quickly using those printers or
not since the package also states it was
engineered for "select Epson Stylus Photo
printers" and neither of the above are listed.
It prints fine for my use, I just want to know if
I should expect a huge color shift or quick fading
(more than normally occurs.)  I do realize it was
originally formulated for the 1270/80.

Charlie
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]