Search Epson Archive

Bulk dye base inks, which is the best?

I have tried the MIS bulk inks, and the prints show
excessive fading, using Epson glossy photo paper, is
there a comparitive evaluation of all of the different
bulk ink, comparing color, and resistance to fading?
Prints from MIS showed fading after 6 months, photos
were hanging inside, away from bright sunlight, normal
humidity.  Has anybody found the perfect bulk ink, or
is their a siste that I can go to that compares,
thanks in advance, Gary