Re: ColorLife Questions

My ColorLife paper never ready feels dry but you have to be real careful
with it right out of the printer. Made a one time attemp to do B&W on it
and wasn't happy at all, Epson photo paper was much nicer, I'm not real
fussy but I like the ColorLife paper for color work, just wish it didn't
always feel some what tacky.
Frank DuPont

> From: "Graham Lyth" <epson@lyth.co.uk>
> Subject: Re: ColorLife Questions
>
> Daniel wrote:
>
> > * How long should I leave ColorLife prints in open air to dry? I noticed a
> > minor smudge on a Photodisc target test print. I left it out for about 10
> > minutes then put it in a folder with an acid free sheet of paper on top.
> I'm
> > guessing I should have left it in open air to dry longer?
>
> I usually put my Colorlife prints in a drawer, away from dust (which can
> stick to the tacky print) for 24 hours. This may be more than is actually
> needed, but I prefer to play it safe, and have had no problems.
>

> HTH
>
> Graham
> - --
> graham@lyth.co.uk
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]