Re: semi glossy paper

Epson "Luster" paper is so close in surface to the semi gloss paper
(both of which were released with the 2000p) that you probably won't be
able to tell the difference.  The Luster paper comes in packs of 50
sheets, though I don't know if there is any cost savings.

If you own a big paper cutter, you can order either in a 24" wide x 100
foot (or possibly various lengths) roll and save quite a lot.

Mike

Bruce Ward wrote:

> Sorry if this has been covered before, I'm new to the list.  I've used
> Epson's premium glossy & heavy matte on my 820, and now have discovered
> their premium semi glossy in 8 1/2 x 11 which I really like.  I can
> order this direct from Epson easily and quickly, but only in packs of 20
> sheets.
>
> I asked Epson and they don't sell it in larger quantities.  Does anyone
> know if this paper can be ordered elsewhere in larger quantities?  Is
> there a comparable paper that can be ordered in larger quantities?
> Thanks.
>
> Bruce Ward

Michael Shupe
M.J.Shupe Photography
Michigan Tech University
www.northernlightsgallery.com
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]