Network Printing

I have a new G4 that is linked to my old computer via Ethernet. The
old computer has my Epson 1160 connected to it. Is it possible to
print from the new computer via the network or do I need some
additional software? Thanks.
--
Regards,

Nick Jahn

http://www.nickjahnphotography.com
Commercial Photography Since 1979

nickjahn@marketvisions.com
http://www.marketvisions.com/
MarketVisions.com: Web Design, Graphic Design, and Commercial Photography

206 283-5319 (Primary)
206 937 6537 (Secondary)
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]