semi glossy paper

Sorry if this has been covered before, I'm new to the list.  I've used
Epson's premium glossy & heavy matte on my 820, and now have discovered
their premium semi glossy in 8 1/2 x 11 which I really like.  I can
order this direct from Epson easily and quickly, but only in packs of 20
sheets.

I asked Epson and they don't sell it in larger quantities.  Does anyone
know if this paper can be ordered elsewhere in larger quantities?  Is
there a comparable paper that can be ordered in larger quantities?
Thanks.

Bruce Ward

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]