Questions for those who make greeting cards

I've been toying with the idea of making some greeting cards. I know there
are some on this list who have been doing this and have a few questions for
those with experience:

1.  What printer/ink do you use?

2.  What paper do you use?  Presumably something double-sided.  Glossy or
matte finish?

3.  Do you print on the insides or just put on a photo as a "blank inside"
card?

4.  What equipment do you need?  Folders?  Cutters?  Scoring equipment?

5.  What software do you use?  Photoshop or one of those consumer-oriented
packages, or something else?

6.  How much do you sell them for and how/where do you sell them?

If you have a web site that displays your cards, please feel free to post it
(free publicity!).  FYI, I have a 1270.

Sorry for so many questions.  Feel free to respond to only some of them if
you wish.

Thanks for the input!
-Jon

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]