Re: Cartridges: Too Expensive

Thanks. My next question is, what kind of bulk ink will allow me to
use my present profiles that work with the Epson inks? If I choose,
say, the Fotonic inks, will I have to re-profile for them?

--
Regards,

Nick Jahn

http://www.nickjahnphotography.com
Commercial Photography Since 1979

nickjahn@marketvisions.com
http://www.marketvisions.com/
MarketVisions.com: Web Design, Graphic Design, and Commercial Photography

206 283-5319 (Primary)
206 937 6537 (Secondary)
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]