Re: Epson-Inkjet-Digest V2000 #1651

RFrieder@aol.com wrote:

| Hi group,
|      Is there an easy way to change the default page size in an epson
print
| window without reinstalling the drivers?   If it is just throwing out the
| preference file, then which one?  I use Photo EX and 1280 on Mac G4.
Hi Randy,

The following works for the 1270 on Windows. I think that it will be a
similar way in the Mac.

Go to "Start" menu and search for "Printers", then click the name of your
printer -- this opens the printer box. Open "Printer/Properties". In the
"General" fold, click "Printing preferences". Select "Paper". Choice the
default settings, including paper size. Click "OK" and close the printer
box. Your choices will become the new defaults for the printer.
Best regards,

Mario Teixeira
mjteixeira@yahoo.com