Stylus 900 print problems

Hi.

First of all, it always tells me the printer is out of paper.  I have to
hit the paper-load button, and it loads right up.  At first this would
make it print, but now it seems to just push the paper right back out
when I hit 'Retry'.  It will be a big problem for that far-off day when
I'm ready to print documents of several pages, ie, I'll have to sit
there the whole time.

When it does print, it ignores the "fit to page" button and prints the
image at its "true" size, a fraction of an inch.  I tried resizing the
image, it gets too big for the system, I tried manually changing the
print-size on the "Layout" tab, it only lets me go to 356%.

Anything I can do about these problems?

Thanks.
-Chuckk
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]