900 problem & 820 query

Hi Folks,

I have the Epson 900, which I've been having a problem with. I had it
repaired at an authorized repair center, but after a little more than 2
months, I have the problem again. It is no longer under warranty, and
the repair tech told me something to try. I did, and it worked for a few
pages, then it quit again. He indicated that it would probably be more
costly this time around if I continued to have the problem. Here's the
problem: funds are low do to layoffs. I need to either try to repair it
myself (I'm handy), or find an inexpensive (read cheap) replacement. Is
there any where to find a repair manual, or does anyone have an opinion
on the Photo 820? Any help will be appreciated.

Thaks,
Ed
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]