Making my own Custom CIS for Lexmark Z23

I am getting a Lexmark z23 inkjet printer for free with the purchase of a new
Ibook computer (yes!).

I do not want to have to get ripped of by purchasing their inkjet cartridges.

I have a CIS (continuous inking system) for my Epson 1200 and love it.

I want to try to make one for my Lexmark Z23.

It does not look that complicated, I mainly need some little nozzles that I can
      glue into the cartridge,

and some surgical tubing and some little lexan bar for it to ride on, and the
      bottles.

Who can help me, give me tips, or tell me if it is a futile effort.

Where can I get some of the supplies for this endeavor?

Has anyone tried this, how did it go?

thanks for any reply, please send reply to the list but mainly to my emails...

<andyse@selinc.com>   - and -    <andy@finewatercolors.com>

This e-mail may contain SEL confidential information.  The opinions expressed
are not necessarily those of SEL.  Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution or
other use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender, permanently delete it, and destroy any printout.  Thank you.

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]