Banding, random ink dots on 1270

Has anyone else seen their Epson printer showing horizontal banding, yet when you do an alignment check only the middle row shows some abnormalities?

The first row of the alignment gets spot on, the third row gets spot on, but the second row has random, very tiny, dots helter skelter around.  I suspect paper fuzzels, but have done three Epson clean cycles, put a paper towel with windex under the head 2 times, run a bunch of non photo printing through.  Had the printer purge itself like it thinks a new cart is installed.  And dropped windex on the posts on the print head thinking it's a small clog or something, but nozzle checks are always perfect.

Thoughts?

BTW I have a CFS running Lightfast MIS inks

Epson Inkjet Printer FAQ: http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet
-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]