Search Epson Archive

RE: The disappearing Traveling Portfolio

Just an update. I have been trying to contact Don Tuleja and have only
succeeded in finding his step father who is not in contact with him and has
no current email address. I will continue to try and get his telephone
number and will drop him a note at the listed address, but if anyone knows a
current phone number or email address would you please contact me off list.

Thanks,

Cathy
http://www.catbrownphoto.com