From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Sandra Harris
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 6:38 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: RE: using 2-Epson 1200 at the same time?

I now have two 1200's. Is it possible to connect to both via usb and use
them at the same time? Anyone try this? Sandra in Sacramento

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:03:24 -0500
From: "Harry Brown" <Harrybrown5@home.com>
Subject: Re: USB or parallel cable for 1280 / 90

I have a 1270 on parallel and another on USB and I see no noticeable
difference.  Don't know if there is a theoretical advantage or not.

-

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]