Search Epson Archive

Re: Fuji Frontier test image looks awful (WAS Re: printer testimage(?))

At 12:26 AM +0000 12/5/01, Alan Rew wrote:
> [...]

I'll be happy to send anyone who wants it the Photoshop Lab image, or
the measurement data from which it was created in Excel, but the
differences between the various measurement sets are mostly within
the granularity of Photoshop LAB, which only allows integer values,
so you probably won't be getting anything that you can't get from
Bruce Lindbloom's file at Pictographics...

Bruce
--
bruce@pixelboyz.com