RE: The disappearing Traveling Portfolio

The link for the three groups receiving the Travelling Portfolio is:

www.reallyusefulpage.com\printers\address-submit-list.htm.

The print and address list is at:

www.reallyusefulpage.com\printers\address-submit-list.htm.

BTW, Gregory Georges has informed us all that his role in the portfolio was
officially completed when he sent off the first mailing. It is up to us to
monitor this effort and keep it rolling.

Gregory did a great job and I am very thankful to him. It took him a great
deal of time and effort to organize this and get it underway.

Now, it would be great if each of the three people presently in receipt of
the portfolios let us know that they have it and when they will be
forwarding it on.

And, yes, it would be really interesting to get some feedback from those who
have already seen the portfolio ... .

Cathy
http://www.catbrownphoto.com