Re: Epson 5500 / Consensus?

Sal:

Just my opinion, but I think at least one reason
you don't see many messages on the 5500 is that it
is mostly working pros who have them, and most are
just busy making a living.

What I have read since the printer came out is
very favorable, with less metamerism than the
2000P, very fast, and very rugged.  For $3400 I
would hope it would be all this and maybe then
some!  8)

Now, if I could just win the lotto....

I notice that you are from Dallas.  I live in
Sulphur Springs, TX which is about a hundred miles
NE of big D.  I have a question for you too if you
don't mind.  What is the best store in Dallas to
shop for the high end digitals?  I would like to
compare the Olympus E20 and Canon D30 in person,
and have yet to stumble onto a store there that
keeps both in stock.

Thanks,

bob snow
-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-