From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Ike Morgulis
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 3:55 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: KPT Equalizer PS Plugin

If you like I can e-mail you a KPT6 manual as a PDF file. I don't remember
where I got it, but I think it was from the old KPT site.
Ike Morgulis

Ike Morgulis                                   e-mail: morgulis@home.com
452 Castlefield Ave
morgulis@acs.ryerson.ca
Toronto ON M5N 1L5                  phone: (416)  481-9402
Canada                                          ICQ:    # 25866900
                                                     web:
http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/~morgulis