From: owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com
[mailto:owner-epson-inkjet@leben.com]On Behalf Of Jerry Olson
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2001 1:29 PM
To: epson-inkjet@leben.com
Subject: Re: KPT Equalizer PS Plugin

Laurie, I didn't know it was a free download. I got mine in KPT's power
tools 6 software package. I know the equalizer is a nightmare. That's
why I capitalized Boundary. It works amazingly well. I tried the
equalizer, and never could figure out exactly what it was doing. Too
many sliders, too little feedback from each. And The KPT manuals are
really bad. They don't have any tutorials, and don't explain much.

Jerry