Postscript driver

I have just created a Pagemaker document that I want to turn into a pdf file.
My system stats are: Win98se & Epson 1270. I do not plan on sending this
to my printer. I just want to create a pdf file to put on cd. When I go to
export>pdf it says I have to have a postscript driver installed. Since I am
using an Epson inkjet I don't have a postscript drive (that I know of). Could
someone tell me the steps to do this? Find a postscript driver or whatever it
takes to create the ps file.
Thanks
Judith Barnett
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net
http://www.pbase.com/pooh4jvn/galleries

-

[Index of Archives]     [Yosemite News]     [Yosemite Photos]     [Scanner Discussion Archive]     [Gimp Users]     [Gimp]     [Deep Creek Hot Springs]     [Photo Sharing]