- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/1] fix d_revalidate oopsen on NFS exports
- From: Tyler Hicks <tyhicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 02:02:27 -0600
- Cc: linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Van Hensbergen <ericvh@xxxxxxxxx>, Ron Minnich <rminnich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Latchesar Ionkov <lucho@xxxxxxxxxx>, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jan Harkes <jaharkes@xxxxxxxxxx>, "maintainer:CODA FILE SYSTEM" <coda@xxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Kleikamp <shaggy@xxxxxxxxxx>, Petr Vandrovec <petr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Trond Myklebust <Trond.Myklebust@xxxxxxxxxx>, Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@xxxxxxx>, Chris Dunlop <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, v9fs-developer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-afs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, codalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jfs-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-nfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ecryptfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20111201065024.GB495@boyd>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On 2011-12-01 00:50:25, Tyler Hicks wrote:
> As David mentioned, Al's atomic open patches might solve all of this in
> the future, but I don't know much about that patchset. Is there any
> relevant info you could provide about those patches, Al?
Sorry, Al. I see that you've already provided those details here:
I was unaware of that thread until now.
Description: Digital signature