Re: Specific needs on stm32

Valentin

What eCos version are you using? 3.0 doesn't have STMF4 BSP and STMF1
won't work on STMF4.
You need eCos from CVS - look for the link in my previous mail.

After you get eCos from CVS you need to set configtool to use it
(Build->Repository then navigate to CVS repository).
Now you should be able to see STMF4 target(s) in configtool templates.

Ilija