Re: Building C++ application for eCos on ARM

Hi,

So I had a look at the uSTL package and it indeed incorporates most
C++ STL features.
The problem is, however, that I am using an external (open source)
library. That library has been built using STL, i.e., the header and
source files are filled with STL header file includes and namespace
'std::' references. It is a rather complex task to adjust each of the
these files.

As an alternative, would it be possible to compile the STL library
using the original source code along with the eCos application? Does
anyone have any experience with compilation of the STL library from
scratch?