Re: Wrong character set in Cofiguration Tool

Hi Fabian,

I have no solution for this problem but I can confirm that it also exists on Windows 7. The problem occures for warnings and errors. Here is an example of console output with warnings:

cc1: warning: command line option ‘-Woverloaded-virtual’ is valid for C++/ObjC++ but not for C [enabled by default] cc1: warning: command line option ‘-fno-rtti’ is valid for C++/ObjC++ but not for C [enabled by default]

Hi
The console output of the configuration tool prints out strange symbols.
It looks like that there is a wrong character set used! Has anybody an
idea how to fix that?

I'm running the configuration tool on Windows XP with cygwin!

Regards Fabian